Unpopular asoiaf opinions
Just because I feel like it.
Some mild book spoilers underneath.
- I do not want Daenerys on the Iron Throne and unless she goes through some sort of radical personality change, I think she would be a terrible queen. She’s ignorant as fuck and refuses to actually learn anything about the places she’s conquered, or wants to conquer (Slaver’s Bay and Westeros.) Idk if this is making sense, I don’t particularly dislike her but I do find her very frustrating.
- Jaime/Brienne. I like both characters, I enjoy their interactions, but as a ship…no, just no.
- I cannot stand Tyrion Lannister.
- Until Dance With Dragons, I thought Jon Snow was a boring, generic fantasy hero.
- I love Sansa, Cersei and Catelyn.